Nurofen Gel Topical Gel 50g for Sprains and Strains
Nurofen Gel 50g provide targeted relief of pain and inflammation associated with sprains, strains and sports injuries.Nurofen Gel 50g provide targeted relief for sprains, strains and sport injuries.
With its active ingredient ibuprofen, Nurofen Gel 50g provides effective temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with acute soft tissue injuries including sprains, strains and sports injuries.
Rub Nurofen Gel gently into the skin of the affected area.
Suitable For: Sprains, strains & sports injuries.
KEY FEATURES• Nurofen Gel provides targeted relief of pain and inflammation associated with sprains, strains and sports injuries
• Suitable for body aches and pains
• Contains: Ibuprofen 5% w/w
• It's gel format allows it to be rubbed into the skin of the affected area
• Benzyl Alcohol 1% w/w as Preservative
DO NOT USE IF
- You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- In children under 12 years of age.
- With other medicines that you are using regularly.
- If you have asthma.
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
STOP USE AND SEE YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY IF: you have an allergic reaction.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONWhen first opening the tube, break the seal, pressing it against the point hidden in the top of the cap.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 5% w/w.
Contains: Contains benzyl alcohol 1% w/w as a preservative. Contains alcohol.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C. Do not freeze
We Also Recommend