Nurofen Quickzorb 48 Caplets
Nurofen Quickzorb Caplets have an advanced formula for fast absorption.When you suffer from headache, you need a pain reliever that will sort it out quick. For quick, effective pain relief choose Nurofen Quickzorb.
Nurofen Quickzorb Caplets have an advanced formula that it's absorbed quickly. They are easy to swallow.
Nurofen Quickzorb is effective in the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
• migraine headache
• tension headache
• muscular pain
• cold & flu symptoms
• period pain
• dental pain
• sinus pain
• back pain
• arthritic pain
Boxed Contents: 48 Caplets.
KEY FEATURES• Nurofen Quickzorb has an advanced formula for fast absorption.
• Quick and effective pain relief.
• Easy to swallow.
• Absorbs quickly, relieves quickly.
• Each caplet contains 342mg of Ibuprofen Lysine.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen Lysine 342mg (equiv. Ibuprofen 200mg).
Swallow the tablets with a full glass of water. Take the tablets on an empty stomach (at least half an hour before food or two hours after food). They will be absorbed more quickly if you take them on an empty stomach. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 caplets, then 1 or 3 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours). Children (7 to 12 years): 1 caplet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours).
USAGE ADVICEDo not use if:
- You have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- For more than 3 days at a time.
- If you have asthma.
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- In children suffering form vomiting.
- If you are taking medication regularly.
- If you are aged 65 years or over.
- In children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You have an allergic reaction.
SAFETY DIRECTIONSKeep out of reach of children. Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C.
We Also Recommend