Nicabate Patches Clear 14mg X 7
NICABATEåÊ CLEAR patches are part of a carefully structured programme designed to help you stop smoking. The programme combines patches to reduce the physical cravings, with a FREE Committed QuittersåÊ support programme to help you break your smoking habit.
NICABATE CLEAR patches, being a step down programme, reduce your nicotine dose gradually rather than stopping suddenly.
Each NICABATE CLEAR patch can be worn for 24 hours, helping to keep you calm and in control, even when you first wake up.
If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, use the patches according to the 10 week schedule:
STEP 1 (21MG) Initial treatment period- once daily for 6 weeks.
STEP 2 (14MG) Once daily for 2 weeks.
STEP 3 (7MG) Once daily for 2 weeks.
If you smoke less than 10 cigarettesåÊ per day you should start with Step 2 (14mg) and use this for 6 weeks, and then 2-4 weeks on Step 3 (7mg).
- Completing the full NICABATE CLEAR step down programme will increase your chances of quitting successfully.
- Apply one new patch at the same time each day, preferably on waking.
- Remove patch from backing, and press patch firmly onto clean, dry, non-hairy skin, holding it in place for 10 seconds.
- A new patchåÊ should be applied daily to a different skin site at the same time each day.
- Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet.
We Also Recommend