Nexium 24hr 20mg Tablets 14
Nexium 24HR Once Daily Dosing Tablets provide lasting relief from frequent heartburn and acid reflux.Nexium 24HR 20mg esomeprazole tablets are for the lasting symptomatic relief of frequent heartburn, acid regurgitation and other symptoms associated with gastro-oesophageal reflux
Boxed Contents: 14 enteric coated tablets
Size: 14 Pack
Do not use:
- for children under 18 years of age.
- if allergic to esomeprazole.
- if blister foil is broken.
- if allergic to any other proton pump inhibitor (omeprazole, rabeprazole, lansoprazole, pantoprazole).
- if you are taking antiretroviral medicines, such as atazanavir.
- if you are taking cilostazol a medicine used to treat pain and/or cramping in the lower leg (or arms) due to inadequate blood flow to the muscles.
- if you are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed.
- if the expiry date printed on the pack has passed.
Ask your pharmacist or doctor before use if you:
- are pregnant or intend to become pregnant.
- have or ever have had serious liver disease.
- are taking digoxin (a medicine used to treat heart problems).
- are taking ketoconazole (a medicine used to treat fungal infections).
- are taking clopidogrel or warfarin (medicines used to stop the blood clotting)."
CAUTIONAlways read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONCarefully read the enclosed Consumer Medicine Information before use.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains: Esomeprazole 20mg (as Magnesium Trihydrate).
How many: 1 tablet.
How often: 1 tablet daily for at least 7 days and up to 14 days.
Maximum: 14 day treatment.
When to stop:
- Do not take for more than 14 days unless directed by a doctor.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, stop use and see your doctor."
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
We Also Recommend