Nair Precision Facial Hair Remover Cream Sensitive 20g
Nair Sensitive Precision Hair Removal Cream is specifically designed for use on the sensitive skin on the face to gently and quickly remove hair. The Contoured Applicator Tip follows the curves of your face for maximum coverage and hair removal.
Nair Facial Hair Removal Cream is specially formulated for use on the sensitive skin on the face and is an easy way to remove unwanted hair from upper lip, chin and cheeks. The Contoured Applicator Tip follows the curves of your face for maximum coverage and hair removal. Enriched with Almond Oil which is rich in Vitamin A B & E, it helps to maintain moisture levels of the skin and prevent irritation. Perfect for sensitive skin, Nair Sensitive Precision Hair Removal Cream will moisturise your skin leaving it soft and smooth.
Suitable For: Face.
Boxed Contents: Nair Hair Removal Cream 20g.
Dermatologist Tested?: Yes
Dermatologically Tested?: Yes
Skin Type: Sensitive
KEY FEATURES• Design for sensitive skin.
• Contains moisturising Sweet Almond Oil.
• Precision contoured applicator tip for precise application to the facial area.
• Suitable for use on facial and delicate areas.
• Dermatologically tested.
Read Safety Directions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONPlease read all directions and warnings on the enclosed leaflet before use.
ESSENTIAL SAFETY INFORMATIONCORROSIVE. IRRITANT. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. AVOID CONTACT WITH SKIN EXCEPT AS PER INSTRUCTIONS. INCORRECT USE COULD RESULT IN SEVERE BURNS AND MAY HARM SKIN AND EYES. PROTECT EYES DURING USE. DO NOT MIX WITH WATER BEFORE APPLICATION. IRRITATION OR ALLERGIC REACTION MAY OCCUR WITH SOME PEOPLE, EVEN AFTER PRIOR USE WITHOUT ADVERSE EFFECT, THEREFORE TEST BEFORE EACH USE BY APPLYING PRODUCT TO A SMALL AREA WHERE HAIR IS TO BE REMOVED. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND WAIT 24 HOURS. IF SKIN APPEARS NORMAL, PROCEED WITH FULL APPLICATION. DO NOT USE ON IRRITATED, SUNBURNED, INFLAMED OR BROKEN SKIN. IF IRRITATION OCCURS, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN. DO NOT USE ON HEAD, AROUND EYES, IN NOSE, EARS OR ON BREAST NIPPLES, PERIANAL OR VAGINAL/GENITAL AREAS.
FIRST AID INFORMATIONFirst Aid For Advice, Contact A Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131 126; New Zealand 0800 764 766) Or A Doctor At Once. If Swallowed, Do Not Induce Vomiting. If In Eyes, Hold Eyelids Apart And Flush The Eye Continuously With Running Water. Continue Flushing Until Advised To Stop By The Poisons Information Centre Or A Doctor, Or For At Least 15 Minutes. If Unintentional Skin Or Hair Contact Occurs, Remove Contaminated Clothing And Flush Skin And Hair With Running Water.
Contains: Sodium Hydroxide 1.0%W/W
2. APPLY. Remove all makeup. Dampen skin with warm water. Remove product overcap. Spread cream directly and evenly over hair with applicator tip. Spread a thick, even layer. DO NOT RUB IN. DO NOT SWALLOW.
3. REMOVE/RINSE. After 3-4 minutes, test a small area. If hair does not wipe off easily with a damp washcloth, leave on for a few more minutes. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES. For especially coarse or hard-to-remove hair, saturate hair with warm water for several minutes before, pat dry, then apply cream. Use a damp washcloth to wipe off cream and hair. DO NOT RUB OR USE SOAP. Replace product overcap and store tube in carton when not in use.
STORAGE AND DISPOSALStore Below 30°C
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Store below 30°C.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes.
We Also Recommend