M-BRACE LSO BACK BRACE ONE SIZE
This is an immobilizing device for the lumbar-sacral region and its’ primary function is to reduce pain caused by lumbago, sciatica and ischialgia.
WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT SPECIAL?
- One LSO brace fits MOST.
- Designed to a new locking technology operated by means of two crossing bands.
- The closing system is user friendly and allows a wide range of tension settings.
- When the locking system is pulled and secured at the front, inside straps stiffen the entire structure and thus effectively immobilize the lumbar-sacral region.
WHY LACED STRAPS?.
These are one of the many unique features exclusive to M-Brace. We lovingly call them 'spaghetti' but there's a good reason for having them. These tension straps made from multiple corded strands work very differently from the common ‘single’ velcro strap. They allow blood to flow more freely under the strap so we don’t get the typical tourniquet effect that most braces deliver. In addition the experience of locking down a brace using these straps feels very different to other supports. The brace hugs the body with a more embracing connection and delivers improved fit and a better overall experience for the patient. Hence the name M-Brace.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Made from semi-rigid cotton fabric with self modeling and flexible steel stays on which a number of rigid straps slide.
- Practical and easy to wear.
- Adapts perfectly to most sizes and body shapes.
- Maximum support and comfort at many desired tensions.
- Inner liner is 100% soft cotton for the perfect soft touch feel.
- Outer layer made of nylon mesh that forms tiny resistant loops that securely fasten Velcro every time.
- Natural, hypo-allergenic and breathable materials.
- Neoprene free.
- Latex FREE.
- Wear all day.
- Lumbago, sciatica, discopathy, hypo-lordosis, osteoporosis, vertebrae complaints, protrusions, arthrosis, muscular contractures.
SIZE CHART & FIT GUIDE
- One size fit
We Also Recommend