KENKOH MASSAGE INSOLES
Boost your immune system by stimulating the soles of your feet, to help improve body health. The sole of your foot is directly connected to glands, organs and other body parts. Kenkoh health sandals combine cutting-edge Japanese design, with traditional reflexology principles. Comprising almost 1,000 nodules and made from natural rubber, each nodule gently massages the reflex areas on your feet, enhancing blood circulation and revitalizing your entire body. An elastomer-based cushion system absorbs shock from walking on hard surfaces and therefore helps to reduce tension in your feet legs and lower back. A study conducted by the Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine has shown by scientific evidence how people can benefit by wearing Kenkoh Health sandals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Assisted relief of peripheral neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Pain.
- Recover faster after sport and perform better.
- Natural rubber insoles with reflexology nodules provide support and stimulation.
- Clinically proven to boost health levels and mood.
- Perfect for plantar fasciitis and bunions.
- Ideal for work and play.
- Fits most shoes.
- Neutral heel maintains good posture.
- Waterproof and easily cleaned.
- Boost the body's immune system.
- Massage the soles of the feet.
- Stimulate blood flow to the feet(great for cold nights).
WANT MORE INFO?
Click on the links below to read further.
- How are Kenkoh a proven health advantage?
- What's the history behind this sandal?
- How do they actually work?
- Read about the Kyoto study.
- Japanese foot measuring is based on the length of your foot. Simply place your heel against a wall, and measure from back of heel to the top of the big toe. Easy.
- Alternatively use the table provided for all foot sizes.
We Also Recommend