Karicare Plus Goat Milk Follow-On Formula (6 Months+) 900g CP
Premium goat milk based follow-on formula, meets the nutritional needs of formula fed infants as part of a mixed diet.
Ingredients: Goats’ milk solids^ (48%), lactose (purified from cows’ milk), vegetable oils, acidity regulator (citric acid and/or calcium hydroxide), choline chloride, L-tryptophan, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), taurine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Minerals: Calcium, sodium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium, potassium.
Instructions for Use
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all utensils by boiling, for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water & allow to cool. Measure the required volume of cooled, boiled water into a sterilised feeding bottle. Warm to feeding temperature.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill scoop lightly; level off using built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately. Do not store. Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Storage and Disposal
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.
We Also Recommend