IsoWhey Complete Weight Loss - Ivory Coast Chocolate 448g
IsoWhey Complete® is much more than a protein powder; it's a unique formulation that supports healthy fat loss and digestive health; and it's a program that guides you every step of the way with fresh recipes and fitness tips.
IsoWhey Complete® contains the highest grade whey protein that will keep you fuller for longer and maintain muscle mass whilst you lose fat. Plus, added nutrients including 12 vitamins and 11 minerals provide you with balanced nutrition.
IsoWhey Complete® also contains an exclusive blend of three ingredients to support digestive health:
* Litesse® - a low GI fibre that satisfies the appetite and nourishes probiotics
* Probiotics - for intestinal balance
* Digestive enzymes - to keep digestion running on time
Use IsoWhey Complete® in conjunction with the IsoWhey Complete® Healthy Living Programs incorporating healthy eating plans and regular exercise.
Key Features and Benefits
* Utilising cold, enzymatic, ultrafiltration techniques, IsoWhey Complete® contains ultra-purified whey protein isolate and high grade concentrate, providing 15-16g of high quality, biologically active protein per serve.
* Fortified with 12 vitamins, 11 minerals, glutamine and medium chain triglycerides, plus Litesse®, probiotics, and digestive enzymes.
* Contains only 0.8g lactose per serve; most lactose-intolerant individuals can tolerate 12g of lactose daily.
* Free of casein, gluten, soy and GMO ingredients.
* Free of artificial sweeteners, flavours, colours and preservatives.
Adults: Mix 1 - 1.5 scoops* (32-35g) into 200mL of low-fat milk or milk substitute. Consume once or twice daily, as part of a kilojoule-controlled weight management plan.
*Please read the label. Serving size may vary between flavours.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is whey?
"Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet eating her curds and whey..." Milk contains two major sources of protein: casein and whey. During cheese and curd manufacturing, casein is responsible for producing the curds while whey is generally considered a waste product. Outside of the cheesemaking world, whey is recognised as a highly usable protein source, rich in essential amino acids. Our bodies use 23 amino acids to construct proteins; eight are classified as essential and must be supplied by our diet. Whey also provides vitamins, minerals and other very beneficial compounds for health and wellbeing.1
Do I need to make IsoWhey Complete® into a smoothie?
No, IsoWhey Complete® also mixes well into 200mL of low fat milk, soymilk, oat milk, water or low fat natural yoghurt. Place 1 - 1.5 scoops into a protein shaker or wide-neck bottle and keep this at your work desk or in your bag; add your desired liquid base and shake to dissolve for a no-fuss instant protein drink.
The nutritional information panel states IsoWhey Complete® contains xylitol. What is xylitol?
Xylitol is a carbohydrate naturally produced by plants. It has the same sweet taste as sugar without negative effects on dental health. In fact, it has a beneficial effect on dental caries. Xylitol also differs from sugar in having no adverse effect on blood sugar levels when taken at appropriate doses.
We Also Recommend