Floradix Liquid Calcium and Magnesium 250mL
Floradix Calcium Magnesium Mineral Drink with Zinc and Vitamin D is a liquid Calcium/Magnesium supplement with herbs in a delicious fruit juice and honey base. It provides the optimal Calcium/Magnesium balance for strong bones and teeth with the essential Zinc and Vitamin D.All your mineral needs for strong bones, good support for a healthy musculo-skeletal system in a delicious fruit juice and honey base.
- No Chemical Preservatives.
- No Artificial Colouring.
- Alcohol, Gluten, Egg, Dairy and Lactose Free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Safe daily dose of calcium so it doesn’t compete with needed co-factors.
- Synergy of nutrients, foods and herbs for fewer side effects than individual ingredients.
- Easy-to-digest liquid solution allows for maximum absorption: The average person's body will only dissolve 20% of most solid supplements and will eliminate the remaining 80% possibly causing constipation, gas and bloating. A liquid solution does not need to be dissolved, so approximately 98% of the elemental amount will be available for absorption.
- Soluble, organic forms of calcium and magnesium absorb easily regardless of age, gender, stomach acid, nutrition or hormones.
- Correct balance of calcium and magnesium to facilitate bone strength and help prevent calcium deposits in soft tissue.
- Useable Calcium Dosage: Satisfies daily supplemental calcium needs and is safe for long-term supplementation
- Highly Soluble Calcium Compounds: Bound to organic acids that can be readily absorbed regardless of age, nutrition or hormone status
- Optimum purity, free of preservatives, artificial colors and sweeteners, GMO ingredients, pesticide residues, radiation and heavy metals.
- Added Zinc and Vitamin D: Essential co-factors in the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
Specially formulated to be effective in all areas of calcium absorption and utilisation, Floradix Calcium Magnesium Mineral Drink with Zinc and Vitamin D, safely and effectively maintains bone health over a lifetime.
Both calcium and magnesium are critical for strong bones, however the average person's intake of these minerals is unbalanced. The ratio of calcium consumption far outweighs that of magnesium consumption, which affects their subsequent absorption and utilisation and sets the stage for weak bones and over-calcification of the body.
New studies are showing us that the best way to maintain the health of our bones is not through increased calcium intake alone, but rather through the regular use of a balanced calcium magnesium supplement that effectively addresses the many complicated issues that prevent the adequate absorption and proper utilisation of calcium.
Co-Factors for proper utilisation:
- Magnesium is a key factor for bone strength. Sufficient amounts are required to ensure proper calcium utilisation, thereby preventing calcium deposits in soft tissue. Salus Calcium Magnesium uses a higher ratio of magnesium to help properly utilise both supplemented and dietary calcium and to address the increasing problem of over-calcification of the body.
- Vitamin D has been added to facilitate the adequate absorption of calcium (including dietary sources) at the vitamin D dependant, active transport sites.
- Zinc has been added to assist bone matrix synthesis.
We Also Recommend