Elastoplast Knee & Elbow Plastic Water-Resistant Patches 10 Pack
Larger water-resistant covering and protection.
- Ideal for joints and moveable parts of the body
- Flexible and breathable fabric
Elastoplast Knee & Elbow Plastic plasters are suitable for covering all types of everyday wounds such as scratches, cuts and grazes. They are larger than regular plasters and are flexible, making them ideal for elbow or knee injuries.
The breathable material is water and dirt repellent, keeping wounds better protected from germs. Strong adhesion on these plasters ensures that they stay in place and the non-stick wound pad protects and cushions the wound.
Directions For Use
- Clean the wound and gently wipe away any foreign objects such as dirt or grit.
- Dry the skin around the cut or graze very carefully.
- Apply plaster without stretching it, to prevent creases.
We Also Recommend