Derma E, Overnight Peel with Alpha Hydroxy Acids, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- All Skin Types
- New Look
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Vegan
- Resurfaces to Reveal Fresher, Younger Looking Skin with Nighttime Use
Overnight Peel is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) resurfacing treatment designed to visibly soften, smooth and rejuvenate skin with nighttime use.
- Brightens skin with a 5% blend of glycolic acid plus other fruit acids.
- Safety renews surface cells with a pH of 3.5
- Improves the appearance of uneven texture, tone and pigmentation
About derma e
- derma e is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
natural skincare: solutions that work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically=proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
After cleansing, apply a generous layer over face and neck before retiring. Leave on overnight and rinse in the morning. Follow with a derma e moisturizer. Use once or twice a week.
Water (aqua), glycolic acid, lactic acid, malic acid, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth 20, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate and PEG-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, xanthan gum, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, passiflora incarnata (passion) fruit extract, ascorbyl palmitate (C-Ester), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA
Note: Avoid eye area. Sensitive skin may experience mild transient tingling. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
We Also Recommend