Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Eye Creme, 1/2 oz (14 g)
- All Skin Types
- 100% Vegan
- Derma E - Natural Skincare: Solutions that Work
With Vitamin E
- Moisturizes and renews
- Visibly smoothes fine lines
About derma E
- Derma E is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M.
Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Eye Creme is a moisturizing eye treatment that visibly smoothes and prevents fine lines as it replenishes healthy nutrients around the delicate eye area.
- Vitamin A encourages surface cell renewal, promoting fresher, newer looking skin
- Vitamin E and Green Tea defend skin from free radical damage
- Avocado, Sesame and Sunflower Oils deeply moisturize and recondition the eye area
Gently apply a pearl-sized amount around the entire eye area. Using light pressure, pat around the entire orbital area. For best results, use morning and evening.
Purified water (aqua), glycerin, glyceryl stearate, coco-caprylate, diheptyl succinate, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid, copolymer, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (1%), glyceryl stearate citrate, panthenol (provitamin B5), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, xanthan gum, potassium cetyl phosphate, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
We Also Recommend