Nurofen for Children 7+ Orange 100mg Chewable 24 Capsules
Nurofen for Children Soft Chewable Capsules provide effective headache, pain and fever relief for children 7 years old and up.Since 1999, Australian parents have trusted Nurofen for Children to help their kids with pain and fever as they grow up. Nurofen For Children Soft Chewable Capsules come in an easy to chew format which does not require water, making it easy and convenient. They provide temporary relief of mild to moderate pains such as:
• Cold and flu symptoms, including fever reduction
• Sore throats
• Dental pain
• Minor aches, sprains and strains
Coming in a pleasant orange flavour, they are a suitable option for older children who find tablets difficult to swallow.
For the temporary relief of pain and fever. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Suitable For: Suitable for children 7 years and above. For oral use. For short term use only.
Boxed Contents: (24x) Soft Chewable Capsules
Size: 24 pack
KEY FEATURES• Easy to Chew
• No need to take with water
• Effective pain relief
• Contains ibuprofen
Do not use:
• in anyone with a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney or liver function or heart failure
• if allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. In case of allergic reaction, stop using and see your doctor immediately
• in the last 3 months of pregnancy
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
• for more than 3 days at a time
• in children under 7 years of age
• in children and adolescents suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
• if your child suffers from asthma or chickenpox (varicella)
• with products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines taken regularly
• in adults aged 65 years or over
• if trying to become pregnant, or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
CAUTIONPharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if cap seal is intact at first opening. Check the child resistant cap mechanism is engaged after use by tightening cap until cap clicks when opening is attempted.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONSuitable for children 7 years and above. For oral use. For short term use only.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 100mg
Contains: Each capsule contains 100mg ibuprofen. Also contains glucose, sucrose and soy lecithin.
• 7 years - 10 years: Two capsules (max 8 in 24 hours)
• 10 years - 12 years: Three capsules (max 12 in 24 hours)
The product should be chewed before swallowing. Doses should be given as necessary every 6 to 8 hours (or with a minimum of 6 hours in between each dose if required). Children should take plenty of fluids.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C. Protect from heat.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes
We Also Recommend