Caruso's Glucosamine 1500 120 Tablets
Caruso's Glucosamine 1500 is a one- a-day bio-fermented Glucosamine Sulfate, which can help to relieve mild pain and inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis.
Cartilage is the rubbery tissue that acts as a cushion between the bones of joints. Glucosamine is involved in the development of joint cartilage and can also help to decrease cartilage wear and tear.
Caruso's Glucosamine 1500 contains a Bio-fermented Glucosamine Sulfate using the latest innovative technology, to create a plant based fermented Glucosamine called Glucosalive®. Caruso’s Glucosamine 1500 provides relief from the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as mild joint aches, pain and soreness, inflammation, poor joint mobility and mild joint swelling. Unlike shellfish derived Glucosamines, Caruso's Glucosamine 1500 is suitable for use for people with a shellfish allergy, vegetarians and vegans.
Caruso’s Glucosamine 1500 health indications:
- Helps maintain and support healthy joint cartilage .
- Relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis .
- Decrease mild joint stiffness, inflammation and swelling.
- Reduce or relieves mild joint aches, pains and soreness.
- Helps enhance joint health, mobility and maintains flexibility.
Each Tablet contains:
Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Chloride (Glucosalive®)……..1.89g (1885.85mg) Equiv. to Glucosamine Sulfate 1500mg
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
We Also Recommend