Blackmores Digestive Aid 60 Capsules
A dual action formula to support healthy digestive function.
Blackmores Digestive Aid provides a blend of enzymes and herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine to support healthy digestion.
*Dual Action formula contains:
- Two herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive complaints such as bloating, indigestion and feelings of fullness.
- Digestive enzymes support the digestion including some “problem foods” – dairy, protein, carbohydrates and fats.
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Digestive Aid offers dual action digestion support because it contains enzymes for the breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, lactose and plant fibres and herbs traditionally used in western herbal medicine for symptomatic relief of dyspepsia/indigestion.
Microbially derived enzymes possess activity at different pH levels. This enables Digestive Aid to be more consistently active and functional for a longer distance as it is transported through the digestive tract.
Blackmores Digestive Aid is suitable for vegetarians.
Amylase 10,000 DU Protease (4.5) 40,000 HUT Protease (peptidase) 10,000 HUT Protease (6.0) 10,000 HUT Protease - total 60,000 HUT Bromelains 33.3 mg (1.0 million USP PU) Tilactase 1,000 ALU Lipase 800 LipU Cellulase 150 CU Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) extract equivalent to dry fruit 400 mg Foeniculum vulgare- fennel Gentiana lutea (gentian) extract equivalent to dry root 335 mg Gentian lutea- gentian.
- Adults - Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with food, as needed or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label.
- Follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains sodium benzoate.
- Contains bromelain derived from pineapple.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Capsules should be swallowed whole.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
We Also Recommend