Blackmores Vitamin E Cream 50g
Minor skin disorders.
What's It For?
Blackmores Vitamin E Cream may be beneficial in supporting the skin's healing abilities. Provides soothing relief to minor skin disorders such as sunburn, chafed, dry, cracked and rough skin, chapped hands and face.
Active Ingredients Per Gram:
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol acetate 38 mg/g) 50 IU.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2 (vegetable source), tocopheryl acetate (natural-source vitamin E), cetyl alcohol, avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, myristyl myristate, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), glyceryl linoleate\glyceryl linolenate (vitamin F glyceryl esters), tocopherol (natural-source vitamin E), glyceryl stearate, carbomer, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol\methylparaben\ethylparaben\butylparaben\propylparaben\isobutylparaben.
Special Features and Benefits:
* Contains vitamins E which is a natural antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
* Contains natural-source vitamin E for improved wound healing and to soothe skin.
* Contains essential fatty acids (vitamin F) to condition and moisturise the skin.
* Contains avocado oil to protect against dryness and dehydration.
Contraindications and Cautions:
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Directions for Use:
* Apply a thin layer over affected area.
* If irritation develops, discontinue use.
* Store below 30C in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Off-white opaque, smooth cream.
We Also Recommend