Albalon Eye Drops 15ml
Albalon eye drops help clear the redness of minor eye irritations. It relieves redness caused by temporary minor eye irritants and is helpful for red eye sufferers.
- If using a prescription eye product consult your doctor or pharmacist before using.
- Do not use in the presence of glaucoma, serious eye infections or with soft contact lenses.
- Pupillary dilation may occur with the use of this product. Prolonged use may be harmful. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
Note:For external use only
- Naphazoline Hydrochloride 1mg/ml in Liquifilm® Base
Instructions for use
- One drop instilled in the affected eye(s) every 3 to 4 hours or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep out of reach of children. Discard unused contents 4 weeks after opening.
- Store below 25℃ after opening
- ALBALON® contains Naphazoline Hydrochloride 1mg/mL in a LIQUIFILM® base and is for the relief of redness associated with minor eye irritations.
- Prolonged use may be harmful. Do not use if you have glaucoma or other serious eye conditions.
- Medicines have benefits and some may have risks.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, or if using other eye products, consult your healthcare professional.
We Also Recommend