Albalon A Sterile Eye Drops 15ml
Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops provide fast, effective relief from symptoms of itchy, allergy eye.
The triple action formula includes a lubricant, a decongestant and an antihistamine especially designed to relieve eye redness and reduce that watery, itchy feeling caused by allergies or hayfever.
- If using a prescription eye product consult your doctor or pharmacist before using.
- Do not use in the presence of glaucoma, serious eye infections or with soft contact lenses.
- Pupillary dilation may occur with the use of this product. Prolonged use may be harmful. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist.
- Note: For External use only
- Naphazoline Hydrochloride 500 µg
- Antazoline Phosphate 5mg/ml in Liquifilm® base
Instructions for use
- One drop instilled in the affected eye(s) every 3 to 4 hours or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep out of reach of children. Discard unused contents 4 weeks after opening.
- Store below 25℃ after opening
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
We Also Recommend