Advil Rapid Release 96 Tablets
Advil Rapid Release Tablets are absorbed up to 2x faster than Standard Advil Tablets and provides temporary relief from pain.
- Migraine Headache.
- Tension Headache.
- Period Pain.
- Sore Throat Pain.
- Back Pain.
- Dental Pain.
- Cold & Flu Symptoms.
- Muscle Pain.
- Arthritis Pain.
Advil reduces fever.
Boxed Contents: 96 Tablets
Size: 96 Pack
- If you are allergic to aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines, pain reliever/fever reducer or any other component of this product.
- If you are pregnant, or trying to become pregnant.
- If you have a current or past history of stomach ulcer/bleeding/disorders.
- If you have impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- If the foil seal is broken.
Unless your doctor has told you do not use this product:
- If you have asthma, high blood pressure, heart or liver disease.
- If you are breast feeding.
- With other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin, other anti-inflammatory medicines, blood thinners or any other medicines you take regularly.
- If you are taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke as ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin.
- If you are 65 years or over or under a doctor's care for any serious condition.
While using this product:
- Stop use and ask your doctor immediately if you see an allergic reaction including skin reddening. rash or blisters or if pain or fever gets worse or lasts for more than a few days.
- Stop use and ask the doctor if you see blood in your vomit or have bloody or black stools.
- Long term and continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.
- Side effects may be minimised by using the smallest dose for the shortest duration of time.
- In case of accidental overdose. stop use and contact immediately the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26 New Zealand 0800 764 766).
This product contains sucralose, sulfites, and gluten (from mannitol).The maximum daily intake (6 tablets) contains 133.8mg of sodium. This should be taken into consideration on a low sodium diet.
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- This product contains sucralose, sulfites, and gluten (from mannitol). - The maximum daily intake (6 tablets) contains 133.8mg of sodium. This should be taken into consideration on a low sodium diet. - Peel off the bottle label at the indicated area to fully read the directions for use and other information.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen Sodium Dihydrate 256mg (equiv. ibuprofen 200mg).
Contains: Sucralose, Sulfites, and Gluten (From Mannitol), Sodium. The maximum daily intake (6 tablets) contains 133.8mg of sodium. This should be taken into consideration on a low sodium diet.
1 or 2 tablets swallowed whole with water.
Repeat dose if necessary after 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C.
We Also Recommend