A2 Platinum Premium Infant Formula Stage 1 900g (FREE POSTAGE DOES NOT APPLY) (OUT OF STOCK)
A2 Platinum Premium Infant Formula
The milk powder in this exclusive formulation is based on the naturally occurring a2 Milk, containing only the naturally occurring A2 type of beta-casein protein to the exclusion of the A1 type of beta-casein protein. It is nutritionally complete, providing key ingredients essential for growth and development.
|Average Quantity Per 100mL Prepared Feed|
|Whey protein 60%||0.88g|
|Casein protein 40%||0.59g|
|α-Linolenic acid (ALA)||64mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||12mg|
|Arachidonic acid (ARA)||12mg|
|Vitamins||Average Quantity Per 100mL Prepared Feed|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||19mg|
|Vitamin E||1.0mg α-TE|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||501μg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||475μg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||144μg|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||76μg|
|Minerals||Average Quantity Per 100mL Prepared Feed|
|Other||Average Quantity Per 100mL Prepared Feed|
1. Before starting, wash hands with soap and water and dry using a clean cloth. Clean the feed preparation surface thoroughly. Clean all equipment and utensils (e.g. bottles, teats, lids) in hot soapy water and then rinse thoroughly in clean water. Next, sterilise all equipment and utensils using a commercial steriliser, or by completely submerging in a pan of water and bringing to a rolling boil for 5 minutes (allowing all air bubbles to escape). Cover the pan until the feeding equipment is needed. If feeding and preparation equipment are removed prior to use, keep the fully assembled feeding bottles covered in a clean place.
2. Boil drinking water in a pan or kettle. Read the feeding guide instructions on the product can to find out how much water and powder is needed. Taking care to avoid scaling, pour the required amount of water into a sterilised feeding bottle. The water should be no cooler than 70⁰C, so do not leave it for more than 30 minutes after boiling.
3. Using only the enclosed scoop, fill scoop and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder. Add the exact amount of formula specified in the feeding guide on this can to the water in the bottle. Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 50ml of water. Mix thoroughly by shaking gently or swirling the bottle to dissolve the powder.
4. Immediately cool to feeding temperature by holding the bottle under cold running water, or by placing in a container of cold or iced water (make sure none of this water gets into the feed).
5. Check the temperature of the feed by dripping a little amount onto the inside of the caregiver’s wrist. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. If it still feels hot, cool some more before feeding. Feed your baby immediately (throw away any feed that has not been consumed within 2 hours).
If feeds need to be prepared in advance for use later, they should be prepared in individual bottles, cooled quickly and placed in the refrigerator (no higher than 5°C). Throw away any refrigerated feed not used within 24 hours. Re—warm for no more than 15 minutes, by placing in a container of warm water (make sure none of this water gets into the feed). Shake or swirl the bottle occasionally to reheat evenly. Check the temperature of the feed as above. Never use a microwave for any formula preparation or to warm-up feeds.
|Age of Baby||Cooled Boiled Water (mL)||Level Scoops of Powder*||Number of Feeds Per Day|
|0 – 4 days||50||1||5 – 6|
|5 days – 4 weeks||100||2||6 – 8|
|1 – 4 months||150||3||5 – 6|
|4 – 6 months||200||4||4 – 5|
|>6 months||200||4||3 – 4|
*1 Level Scoop ≈ 7.5g of powder
NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL water yields approximately 56mL of formula. This is a general feeding guide only. Infants may need more or less formula.
We Also Recommend