BioMin F Toothpaste
The unique technology behind BioMin™ F toothpaste provides LOWER Fluoride content with LONG LASTING performance (for up to 12 hours).
The award winning new formula used in BioMin™ F toothpaste slowly releases Calcium, Phosphate and Fluoride ions.
These combine to form Fluorapatite in and around exposed dentine tubules to reduce sensitivity and strengthen and protect tooth structure.
BioMin F toothpaste does not contain any animal-derived products and no animal testing been undertaken.
Brushing at least twice daily, the regular use of BioMin™ F toothpaste will relieve dentine hypersensitivity.
BioMin™ F toothpaste mimics and enhances the way saliva replaces lost mineral on tooth surfaces, providing protection and relief.
- Unique continuous delivery of low level Fluoride for up to 12 hours
- Reduced Fluoride content with OPTIMISED protection
- Fast acting Hydroxyaptite formation over the tooth surfaces
- Developed to combat sensitivity when used regularly
- Strengthens and protects tooth surfaces
BioMin™ F toothpaste contains the following ingredients;
Glycerin, Silica, PEG 400, Fluoro CalciumPhosphoSilicate,
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Titanium Dioxide, Aroma, Carbomer,
Available Fluoride content <600ppm when packed
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
For more information about BioMin™F toothpaste
or oral health tips please follow the links below:
- How should I brush with BioMin™ F toothpaste?
- Why do I have tooth sensitivity after tooth whitening?
- What is the difference between BioMin™ F & BioMin™ C?
- Why is there such low Fluoride content in BioMin™ F?
- What is tooth decay?