Pain Mate Tens Device
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) Machines work by emitting a controlled micro-electronic current, called impulses, through the skin to block the nerves from transmitting pain signals to the body’s pain centre. TENS technology blocks the pain signals safely and effectively through fast electrical impulses which override the slower pain impulses that travel along your nerves.
TENS technology has been used for more than 30 years by pain doctors, physical therapists and other professionals to treat both chronic and acute pain.
PAINmate is an affordable and portable TENS machine. It has been clinically proven to provide pain relief, and is discreet and easy to use. Simply apply to your pain point, turn the device on and increase the intensity to a level that provides you with pain relief.
- Clinically proven pain relief
- Apply where it hurts
- Odour, drug and latex free
- Discreet and easy to use
- 15 intensity levels
- 20 minute treatments, auto shut-off
- Up to 50 uses before replacing battery/gel pads
- Starts working instantly
- Safe and effective
- No wires
- Portable, convenient carry case included
- Pulse rate 35Hz. Pulse width 200µs (fixed)
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Hip joint pain
- Knee joint pain
- Neck pain (place on back of neck only)
- Management of musculoskeletal pain
How to Operate
- Press and hold (+) button for 3 seconds to power the unit ON and listen for the beep. Note: The unit will not operate if it is not in contact with your skin.
- Press (+) button again to activate device. Continue to press the (+) button until you feel the sensation of the impulses.
- Use (+/-) button to adjust intensity level. There are 15 levels.
- The device automatically powers off after 20 minutes, or press and hold (-) button for 3 seconds to power OFF.
We Also Recommend