Natural Instinct Skin Refining Cleansing Oil 100ml
With 6 nourishing oils for Oily, Dry & Combination skin, this anti-oxidant natural facial cleansing oil gently cleanses without stripping the skin of its essential oils.
A beautiful lightweight blend of six botanical oil extracts to gently dissolves away dirt, makeup and excess sebum leaving a non-pore-clogging ultra-nourishing glowy sheen.
- Delivers 20%* skin tone improvement.
- 100%* of women saw an improvement in evenness of skin tone revealing smooth, refined and youthful skin.
How To Use:
Apply at least 2 pumps of oil onto a dry face.
Warm in the palm of your hands before applying.
Massage into skin and add warm water turning the oil into a light milky texture then rinse.
For Best Results:
- Apply at least 2 pumps of oil onto a dry face. This helps loosen the dirt, makeup and impurities from the skin. We recommend at least two pumps as this is sufficient for the Cleansing Oil to be effective. Using less oil may not clean the skin properly.
- Warm the Cleansing Oil in the palm of your hands before applying. This helps the product spread more evenly onto the face.
- Massage the Cleansing Oil into your skin using finger tips. Once the product is evenly distributed onto the face, then gently massage into the skin using your fingertips this will help the product warm and further remove dirt and impurities from the skin. Spend time massaging congested areas of the face to help clear pores.
- Use warm water in your hands to remove the oil. Wet your hands with warm water and massage into the skin to help emulsify the Cleansing Oil.
- Repeat until all the oil is emulsified. The texture of the oil will change with the addition of warm water being massaged into the skin.
- Rinse until you feel the oily residue has washed off. You can use a warm face washer to complete the final step to help remove any oil residue. Your skin should feel hydrated and not feel oily or have a squeaky clean feeling. If it does the oil has not been removed sufficiently so repeat steps 4-6.
This can all be done at the bathroom basin or in the shower – so apply onto a dry face before you put your face under the water.
Using the Cleansing Oil in the shower allows the steam of the hot water to open pores.
We Also Recommend