DUIT Tough Scrub Heavy Duty Hand Cleaner 150ml
DU'IT Tough Scrub is a 3-in-1 moisturising hand scrub that works as hard as your hands. It cleans, exfoliates and moisturises the skin and contains no harsh chemicals or irritants that dry out the skin.
It cleans stubborn dirt, removes odour (even garlic or seafood), grease and grime, whilst leaving your hands silky smooth.
- Intensive strength hand cleaner.
- Cleans, exfoliates and moisturises hands.
- Won't irritate or dry the hands.
- Natural non-irritating and gentle scrubbing particles.
- Contains no parabens, harsh solvents, harmful chemicals, or drying alcohol.
- Recommended by Diabetes Australia and the Australian Eczema Association.
WALNUT SHELL Natural exfoliant which removes dead skin, leaving skin smoother and fresher. Also helps to promote blood circulation in the skin to promote healthier, smoother skin.
VITAMIN E Promotes skin healing, replenishes moisture and rehydrates dry and stressed hands.
GLYCERIN Acts as a super moisturiser which counter-acts the loss of vital oils that leads to the drying and cracking of skin.
SODIUM PCA Intensive moisturiser that acts in synergy with glycerin and holds moisture in the skin. Contains no solvents that will strip away the body's natural oils and cause dehydration of the skin.
Suitable For: Everyone, sensitive skin, people with diabetes or eczema
Product Claims: Visible effects in 1 day
Recommended By: Diabetes Australia, Eczema Association Australia
Skin Type: Dry| Normal| Sensitive
Skin Condition: Dry Skin| Irritated Skin| Rough Skin| Dull Skin
KEY FEATURES• Visible clean hands instantly
• Intensive 3-in-1 hand cleaner, that exfoliates, cleans and moisturises hands
• Contains natural walnut shell that scrubs away stubborn dirt, removes odour, grease and grime without drying or irritating the skin.
• Non-greasy, suitable for sensitive skin
• Free from solvents, soap, harsh detergent and sodium lauryl sulphate. Does not dry out or irritate skin.
• Free from parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, lanolin and propylene glycol
• Australian made and owned
• Recommended by Diabetes Australia and the National Eczerma association of Australia
Active Ingredients: Glycerin, Vitamin E
USAGE ADVICEStart with dry hands. Rub hand cleaner into hands adding a few drops of water as you continue to clean. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. Wipe dry.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSSTORE BELOW 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Storage Temperature: Store below 25°C
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes.
We Also Recommend