DUIT Foot & Heel Balm Plus 50g
Visible effects within 1 day, DU'IT Foot & Heel Balm Plus is an intensive heel balm cream containing 25% Urea that helps to repair cracked, dry heels.
It's clinically and dermatologically tested to effectively rehydrate, soften and protect feet, giving you soft, smooth and healthy feet.
- Visible effects within 1 day.
- Softens hard skin with super moisturising active 25% Urea.
- Helps eliminate calluses and exfoliates dead skin.
- No added fragrance.
- Clinically and dermatologist tested.
- Free from parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, lanolin and propylene glycol.
- Australian made and owned.
- Recommended by Diabetes Australia and the Australian Eczema Association.
FAST RELIEF Helps eliminate calluses and provides relief for dry, cracked and rough skin.
EXFOLIATION Contains AHAs that exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. Leaves skin feeling softer, smoother and revitalised without the use for a pumice stone.
ANTI-OXIDANT Enriched with Vitamin E to fortify skin and guard against premature ageing.
REHYDRATION A super-hydrating formula to nourish, rejuvenate and soften the skin.
NON-GREASY BARRIER Provides a barrier to protect loss of the skin's natural oils.
SENSITIVITY TESTED No lanolin, parabens, petroleum chemicals or artificial fragrances.
Suitable For: Everyone, sensitive skin, people with diabetes or eczema.
Product Claims: Visible results in 1 day.
Recommended By: Podiatrists, Diabetes Australia, Eczema Association Australia
Boxed Contents: Yes
Dermatologist Tested?: Yes.
Dermatologist Recommended?: Yes.
Dermatologically Tested?: Yes.
Dermatologically Approved?: Yes.
Skin Type: Dry| Normal| Sensitive.
Skin Condition: Dry Skin| Irritated Skin| Rough Skin| Dull Skin.
KEY FEATURES• Visibly improves dry and cracked heels within 1 day.
• Intensive heel balm cream that repairs, softens and moisturises feet with 25% Urea.
• Clinically and dermatologist tested.
• Non-greasy, suitable for sensitive skin.
• Helps eliminate calluses and exfoliates dead skin on feet and toes.
• Free from parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, lanolin and propylene glycol.
• Australian made and owned.
• Recommended by podiatrists, Diabetes Australia and the National Eczerma association of Australia
Active Ingredients: Contains 25% Urea, Vitamin E, Glycerin, Green Tea, Lemon Tea Tree, Bergamot and Lemon Myrtle extracts.
USAGE ADVICEApply to clean, dry skin 2 or 3 times daily and at bed time for 7 days then as necessary. (For best results, cover the heel area at night with socks.) Do not apply to bleeding wounds or open skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSSTORE BELOW 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Storage Temperature: Store below 25°C
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes.
We Also Recommend