Panadol Children 1-5 Years Suspension, Fever & Pain Relief, Orange Flavour 100 mL
Panadol Children 1-5 Years Fast Pain Relief Orange Flavour, colour free suspension, reduces fever and gentle on stomach with a new accurate dosing device.New Accurate Dosing Device
- Right Dose each time
- Easy slide
- Thumb Grip
Effective temporary relief of fever and pain associated with:
- Cold & Flu symptoms
Suitable For: For 1 - 5 years old.
Product Claims: No artificial colours.
- If your child is using other medicines containing paracetamol, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours at a time, except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use-by date has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use if your child
- Has liver or kidney problems.
- Weighs less than 10 kg or more than 41 kg.
Stop use and see your doctor if your child
Has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking this medicine.
While using this product
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated. Keep to the recommended dose.
Contains: hydroxybenzoates, sucralose, sorbitol (11.96 g/104 mL) and maltitol (38.58 g/104 mL) which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONPharmacy Medicine.
FIRST AID INFORMATIONIf an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
Active Ingredients: This suspension contains Paracetamol 24mg/mL
Contains: Hydroxybenzoates, Sucralose, Sorbitol (11.96 g/104 mL) and Maltitol (38.58 g/104 mL)
- Shake the bottle well.
- Use the dosing device provided to accurately measure.
- Measure the correct dose based on the dosage table.
- Calculate correct dose based on child's weight. If weight is unknown, use the child's age.
- Repeat 4-6 hourly if required (maximum 4 times within 24 hours).
- Can be given with water or fruit juice if preferred by your child.
Age 1-2 Yrs
Average Weight 10-12kg
Average Weight 12-14kg
Average Weight 14-16kg
Average Weight 16-18kg
Average Weight 18-20kg
Average Weight 20-22kg
Average Weight 22-25kg
Average Weight 25-28kg
Average Weight 28-32kg
Average Weight 32-36kg
Average Weight 36-41kg
- For doses greater than 8mL, use dosing device more than once.
Using the accurate dosing device
- Check the device is at '0'.
- Insert the device and turn the bottle upside down.
- Allow liquid to flow to the neck.
2 Slide to the correct dose
- Slide the semi-circle on the thumb grip to the dosage (in mL) your child requires.
- Any suction will reduce after 1st use.
- Remove the device from the bottle with a gentle twist.
- Slowly slide the thumb grip down to administer the medicine.
After using this medicine
- Push the cap down and turn it to close cap tightly, then turn backward until you hear clicking sounds.
- To wash: Gently pull out the blue part, hand wash and allow to air dry before reassembling.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C. Do not refrigerate.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
We Also Recommend