Aptamil Gold Plus Pepti Junior Infant Formula (0-12 Months) 450g
Premium Infant Formula from Birth (0-12 months).
- Nutritionally complete for formula fed infants 0-6 months
- Suitable for use in a mixed diet for infants 6-12 months
- Suitable for babies with confirmed cow's milk and/or soy protein allergy
- Suitable for babies with malabsorptive conditions including diarrhoea
- Extensively broken down (hydrolysed) hypoallergenic formula
Aptamil® Gold+ Pepti Junior Infant Formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision.
Glucose syrup, hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from milk), medium chain triglycerides, vegetable oils, emulsifier (citric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides), fish oil (from tuna), choline, taurine, inositol, L-Carnitine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, D3, E, K1, biotin, folic acid).
Minerals: Phosphorus, potassium, chloride, calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium.
Nucleotides: Uridine 5’-monophosphate, cytidine 5’-monophosphate, adenosine 5’-monophosphate, inosine 5’-monophosphate, guanosine 5’monophosphate.
Instructions for Use
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all the utensils by submerging bottles and teats in water and boiling for 5 mintues, or using an approved steriliser
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required volume of lukewarm water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each cup or bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution.
Storage and Disposal
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula.
We Also Recommend
A2 Platinum Premium Premium Junior Milk Drink Stage 4 900g (FREE POSTAGE DOESN'T APPLY)