A2 Platinum Premium Follow-On Formula Stage 2 900g (FREE POSTAGE DOES NOT APPLY)
A2 Platinum® Premium Follow-on Formula: 6-12 Months
a2 Platinum® Premium Follow-on Formula is specially formulated to meet the increasing nutritional requirements of bottle or cup fed babies from 6 to 12 months and intended to complement the introduction of solids. This nutritionally balanced formulation provides increased key nutrients tailored to the needs of growing infants 6 months or older.
The milk powder in this exclusive formulation contains only the naturally occurring A2 type of beta-casein protein to the exclusion of the A1 type of beta-casein protein, which may help support your baby’s natural digestion. Plus, it is enriched with nutrients that may help support natural brain and eye development and may help support the natural immune system during developmen
|Average Quantity Per 100mL Prepared Feed|
|Whey protein 50%||1.2g|
|Casein protein 50%||1.2g|
|α-Linolenic acid (ALA)||79mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||14mg|
|Arachidonic acid (ARA)||14mg|
|Vitamins||Average Quantity Per 100mL Prepared Feed|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||16mg|
|Vitamin E||0.88mg α-TE|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||692μg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||415μg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||180μg|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||76μg|
|Minerals||Average Quantity Per 100mL Prepared Feed|
|Other||Average Quantity Per 100mL Prepared Feed|
1. Before starting, wash hands with soap and water and dry using a clean cloth. Clean the feed preparation surface thoroughly. Clean all equipment and utensils (e.g. feeding cup) in hot soapy water and then rinse thoroughly in clean water. Next, sterilise all equipment and utensils using a commercial steriliser, or by completely submerging in a pan of water and bringing to a rolling boil for 5 minutes (allowing all air bubbles to escape). Cover the pan until the feeding equipment is needed. If feeding and preparation equipment are removed prior to use, keep the fully assemble feeding cups covered in a clean place.
2. Boil drinking water in a pan or kettle. Read the feeding guide instructions on the product can to find out how much water and powder is needed. Taking care to avoid scaling, pour the required amount of water into a sterilised feeding bottle. The water should be no cooler than 70⁰C, so do not leave it for more than 30 minutes after boiling.
3. Using only the enclosed scoop, fill scoop and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder. Add the exact amount of formula specified in the feeding guide on this can to the water in the feeding cup. Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Mix thoroughly by shaking gently or swirling the bottle to dissolve the powder.
4. Immediately cool to feeding temperature by holding the feeding cup under cold running water, or by placing in a container of cold or iced water (make sure none of this water gets into the feed).
5. Check the temperature of the feed by dripping a little amount onto the inside of the caregiver’s wrist. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. If it still feels hot, cool some more before feeding. Feed your baby immediately (throw away any feed that has not been consumed within 2 hours).
If feeds need to be prepared in advance for use later, they should be prepared in individual feeding cups, cooled quickly and placed in the refrigerator (no higher than 5ºC). Throw away any refrigerated feed not used within 24 hours. Re-warm for no more than 15 minutes, by placing in a container of warm water (make sure none of this water gets into the feed). Shake or swirl the feeding cup occasionally to reheat evenly. Check the temperature of the feed as above. Never use a microwave for any formula preparation or to warm-up feeds.
|Age of Baby||Cooled Boiled Water (mL)||Level Scoops of Powder*||Number of Feeds Per Day|
|6 – 9 months||250||5||3 – 4|
|9 – 12 months||200||4||3 – 4|
*1 Level Scoop ≈ 8.5g of powder
NOTE: 1 scoop of power added to 50mL water yields approximately 56mL of formula. This is a general feeding guide
only. Infants may need more or less formula. Greater reliance should be placed on solid foods in addition to breast milk and/or formula for nutrition from around 6 months.
We Also Recommend
A2 Platinum Premium Premium Junior Milk Drink Stage 4 900g (FREE POSTAGE DOESN'T APPLY)