FORM-FIT MOON BOOT REGULAR WALKER (TALL/SHORT)
FORM FIT WALKERS provide immobilization for patients suffering from soft tissue injuries, grade 2 and 3 strains and sprains and stable fractures.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Tall (high top) and short (low top) versions available.
- Unique low, wide rocker bottom that promotes a more stable, natural gate.
- Shock absorbing soles reduces impact at heel strike for greater all-day comfort.
- Breathable and seamless liner, also sold separately as replacement only.
- Ideal for comfort and sizing.
- Struts designed accommodate a wide variety of leg sizes.
- Minimizes irritation to joints and injury.
- Lightweight with wide Footbed.
- Helps to modify pressure over the injury site at both the malleoli and lower leg position.
SIZE CHART & FIT GUIDE
- USA Shoe size table .
CONDITIONS OF USE.
- Worn for 6-8 weeks only while recuperating from injury or surgery.
- Do not use around sand, dirt, water, mud etc..
- Boot and liner must be kept clean at all times.
- Not suitable for sports or activities such as hiking, long distance walking etc..
- Must be applied/fitted correctly and firmly so as to avoid damage..
We Also Recommend